Hannah's Awesome Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My 11th Birthday


Today is the first day of my blog spot, and it's my 11th birthday. Thanks to Papa and Mama it is my first 11th birthday present! For breakfast we had homemade cinnamon twists [that Mom made]. The only thing I don't like is I have to go to school. I got a card from my grandmother it had 25 dollars in it. I also got a card from my Mom and Papa, it was really confusing. If I get my school done on time I get to go shopping with my mom! Smile God loves you!


your friend,

Hannah

8 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Jason Hill said…

    Happy birthday Hannah. I hope you have a great day. I look forward to seeing you at camp.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Happy Birthday Hannah!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Ryan Woods said…

    Happy birthday and good luck with your new blog.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh my goodness, Hannah! You are so grown up! I used to counsel at Camp Yamhill with your dad LONG before you were thought of, and I was at Cascade when you were a little tiny munchkin. You were the cutest little thing with your curly hair and big brown eyes! All of us just adored you and wanted to play with you all the time.

    I hope you have a very happy birthday and a great year. (My mom says that God made 11 the year for kids to be obnoxious, so be sure to get it all out of your system by this time next year.)

    Have fun with your blog!

    Your friend from before you remember,
    Gina (Frost) Kortan

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger arwen said…

    Happy Birthday Hannah! How exciting to have your own blog! I'm looking forward to reading it. Mmm.... cinnamon twists are sooo yummy!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger dodyb said…

    Happy Birthday Hannah!!
    Enjoy your day!!!

    dodyb

    (I knew you before you were born too..)

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Kara Deal said…

    HAppy Birthday Banana! Because I love and adore your Mom and Dad so much, I adore you tooI know you're one great 11 year old!

    My mom and dad love you lots too, and be half of us Sellers... we hope your birthday is nothn' but fun stuff!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hanna,
    Although you've already turned eleven I'll still say happy birthday. "Happy Birthday!" You should be happy to know that you were born on such a great day that I decided to get married on May 23rd! What a fantabulous day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home